Sunday, December 5, 2010

StArT blogging

currently in KK....tried to independent...far away from my lovely family...first in Papar...

stay with sista...miss them so much...got job as counter service clerk in P&C...handle about business loan..

feel scared and vervous...huhuhu...imagine....my cash was sort..RM100...but my bos want me to paid only RM45...careless!

live with vero and Lia...become independent woman!...

we had Mtest in Penampang...i'm in SM St.Michael...so funny,i'm alone, so blurr to found the way to went Pekan...i thougt it far from the school...i;m just walking and rest for a while to bought a new sandal...huhu...my foot..so hurt!

back to Papar again...so glad to meet new friends...we spent together in our fellowship...Lord with us..blessed us forever and ever...

still remember my sister's lovely child..Ivano...had accident..his finger...huhuhu...so scared!..

CON.....



No comments:

Post a Comment